We Are Open
Things to keep in mind when coming in for your next massage.
- Remember to bring a face mask with you. Clients are now required to wear a mask during their massage and anywhere in the building. Face masks will not be provided. It is your responsibility to bring one.
- You must wait for your appointment in your car. The waiting area is closed. Send me a text when you arrive and I will send you a text when the treatment room is ready.
- Please be on time. With the additional time needed for sanitizing all high contact surfaces, I might not have extra time available if you are running late.
- If you are sick, PLEASE stay home. Text Jon at 508-658-2779 to reschedule your appointment and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Wellness As Rx has the right to refuse a service. If you show up sick, you will be charged the full cancellation fee.
- Make sure to wash your hands before your appointment and avoid touching your face.
- We are now cash only. We will no longer be accepting any payments via credit card to avoid unnecessary fees. All payments and gratuity must be in cash.
As always, cleanliness is a priority at Wellness As Rx. Here’s what I’m doing to ensure that we all stay healthy.
- Washing from hands to elbows before and after every client.
- Avoiding touching my face.
- Changing linens and sanitizing all equipment and high contact surfaces between each client.
- Groupon vouchers are for new clients only. If you have ever been to Wellness As Rx for a massage, then you are not a new client, and you cannot use a Groupon voucher. We gladly offer package rates to our returning clients.
- To schedule or reschedule your appointment click here.
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a text or email.
I will be periodically sending out email updates. Make sure to check your spam folder, in case they end up there.
Welcome to Wellness As Rx
We offer a safe and welcoming alternative from the big business massage establishments. We are a small independently owned massage studio, tucked away from the hustle and bustle but, with a convenient location in Metrowest.