Reopening: Tuesday July 7th
Things to keep in mind when coming in for your next massage.
- Remember to bring a face mask with you. Clients are now required to wear a mask during their massage and anywhere in the building. Face masks will not be provided. It is your responsibility to bring one.
- You must wait for your appointment in your car. The waiting area is closed. Send me a text when you arrive and I will send you a text when the treatment room is ready.
- Please be on time. With the additional time needed for sanitizing all contact surfaces, I might not have extra time available if you are running late.
- If you are sick, PLEASE stay home. Text Jon at 508-658-2779 to reschedule your appointment and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Wellness As Rx has the right to refuse a service. If you show up sick, you will be charged the full cancellation fee.
- Make sure to wash your hands before your appointment and avoid touching your face.
- We are now cash only. We will no longer be accepting any payments via credit card to avoid unnecessary fees. All payments and gratuity must be in cash. Package rates can be prorated for single sessions for convenience and to help ease this transition. (Credit cards are still required when scheduling to prevent no show clients)
As always, cleanliness is a priority at Wellness As Rx. Here’s what I’m doing to ensure that we all stay healthy.
- Washing from hands to elbows before and after every client.
- Avoiding touching my face.
- Changing linens and sanitizing all equipment and surfaces between each client.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Temporary Policy Changes
I have made the following temporary changes to my scheduling policies.
- Don’t worry about your Groupon voucher expiration dates. I will gladly accept all expired Groupons from new clients once we are back to business as usual. Clients with Groupons (valid or expired) are welcome to schedule online.
- To schedule or reschedule your appointment click here.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a text or email.
I will be periodically sending out email updates. Make sure to check your spam folder, in case they end up there.
Welcome to Wellness As Rx
We offer a safe and welcoming alternative from the big business massage establishments. We are a small independently owned massage studio, tucked away from the hustle and bustle but, with a convenient location in Metrowest.
215 Boston Post Road
Building B, 2nd Floor
Sudbury, MA 01776
My massage studio is located on the 2nd floor. We are open by appointment only. Please wait in your car and text Jon at 508-658-2779 when you arrive. Your massage therapist will let you know when the treatment room is ready for your appointment.
Book an appointment
We are open by appointment only. Click the link below to read instructions for online scheduling.